Child Care Educator I KU Faulconbridge - Part Time, Fixed Term
Job no: 507339
Work type: Fixed Term - Part Time, Permanent - Part Time
Location: NSW Regional - Blue Mountains & Central West
Categories: Certificate III Educator
- 2 Part time positions commencing in 2019
- Sector leading pay and benefits + access to more hours in other KU service
- Opportunities for career enhancement, progression and development
We are seeking a Certificate III qualified educator with drive and a passion for Early Childhood Education. There are two positions on offer currently both working permanently 3 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
KU Faulconbridge Children's Centre located in the beautiful Blue Mountains offers a new, purpose-built long day care service for children aged from 6 weeks to 6 years old. Designed by Architect, Graeme Butler, the centre offers an excellent learning environment for young children, with specifically designed indoor play spaces and a large outdoor play area.
What we're looking for?
We want you to be as passionate about early childhood education and as committed to achieving positive outcomes as we are. In addition you will have:
- Current Working with Children Check.
- Work rights to enable you to work in Australia
- Recognised Certificate III in Children’s Services or similar as approved by Australian Children’s Education and Quality Authority (ACECQA)
- Sound understanding of the Education and Care Services National Law (2010) and the Education and Care Services National Regulations (2011)
- Working knowledge of the Early Years Learning Frameworks (EYLF)
- Professional level of written and verbal communication skills
- Current knowledge of Child Protection legislation and its implications for the care and protection of children
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills
Why join us?
KU has been recognised as a Winner of The Australian Business Awards for Employer of Choice in 2016, 2017 and 2018. At KU we want to make your work with us as interesting and rewarding as we possibly can.
The KU Difference:
- We Reward - We offer sector leading pay and benefits including salary packaging and discounted private health insurance.
- We Build Careers - We enable and encourage our people to grow and evolve with us
- We Grow Our People - We provide opportunities to learn, grow and enhance your professional practice through KU’s high quality professional learning program
- We Offer an Inclusive Culture - We’ve created a diverse and inclusive working culture with a shared vision and common values.
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now' to submit your application!
For further information contact Anthony at Careers@ku.com.au or 9268 3930
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend