Posted: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply before: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Reference number: 505928
- Seeking an experienced Learning & Development leader to partner with the business
- Lead and contribute to the delivery of capability uplift initiatives
- Join an organisation that values employees through reward and recognition initiatives
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return-to-work journey. We continue to experience ongoing growth and now have over 2,800 dedicated employees. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As a Learning Partner, your role is responsible for driving operational performance through building capability across your portfolio.
This role works as part of the Capability & Organisational Development team that is located across multiple sites in Australia. Based in Melbourne, you will report to the Head of Capability and Organisational Development role. Your primary responsibility is to partner with the senior leaders of your portfolio, understand their operational plans and deliver learning solutions that uplift capability and improve performance outcomes. With a Design Specialist reporting to you, you will also be responsible for overseeing their day-to-day work to ensure learning solutions are designed in a timely manner and to the highest standard.
This is a full time, permanent position based in either the Melbourne CBD office, with flexibility to work from home.
- Partner with your Business Unit(s) to understand their operations, key business drivers and meet strategic needs across all aspects of capability and development
- Utilise your experience in contemporary learning and development and work as a trusted partner providing superior customer service
- Develop and implement the learning strategy
- Conduct regular learning needs analysis in consultation with business stakeholders
- Plan, develop, deliver, and evaluate all learning initiatives by collaborating with senior leaders, SME’s and the business training delivery team
- Drive continuous improvement and innovation and maintain awareness of industry developments and trends
- Produce capability reporting, insights and recommendations
- Implement enterprise wide strategic people programs and initiatives as required
- Manage and lead a team while driving results and continuous learning
- Collaborate with the Learning Delivery team to support the implementation of design solutions
- Experience working at both a leadership and a strategic level of contemporary learning and development / organisational development in medium to large organizations.
- Experience in all aspects of contemporary learning and development in medium to large organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in training design, development, delivery and evaluation in a similar business environment.
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment or minimum of 5 years Learning & Development experience
- Experience using learning authoring and design tools such as Articulate 360, Camtasia, Powtoon or Adobe suite advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you will be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity, and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- Flexibility with opportunity to WFH when you are fully trained in your role.
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Entitlement to a performance-based recognition reward
- Companywide events to celebrate success
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- Up to 16 weeks Paid Parental Leave + Super
At EML we are continuing to hire nationally during COVID-19. As a business, we will be following government guidelines therefore, your onboarding may consist of both in office and/or work from home elements.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Sharan Sandhu on 03 7000 0956 or at S.Sandhu@eml.com.au