Case Management Specialist, RTWSS SME (Ops 4)
Posted: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply before: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Reference number: 505970
At EML we share a common purpose of helping people get their lives back. We are committed to having the lowest caseloads in the industry, and therefore have a number of opportunities available in our claims teams.
We truly support each other and offer competitive benefits, flexible hours and work from home arrangements. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
Here are just some of the employee benefits we offer at EML:
- A diverse and collaborative team culture like no other
- Flexibility to work from home to support work/life balance
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Generous discounts from over 350 retailers through our RewardsHub program
- Comprehensive learning and development opportunities to help you reach your full potential
- Access to support and counselling services with work or personal matters, through our Employee Assistance Program
- Companywide events to stay connected and celebrate success
- Annual tenure and performance-based recognition rewards + regular salary reviews
- 12 weeks Paid Parental Leave
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We’re committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
As part of our diverse team based in Newcastle, you will help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You will feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
Use your customer service experience in a new environment where you can make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. As part of our Small Medium Enterprise (SME) claims team you will manage your own portfolio of workers compensation claims, supporting people injured in the workplace, guiding them through their recovery as well as their employer.
This will be a permanent position based in the Newcastle office, with flexibility to work from home.
- Take responsibility of a full portfolio of workers compensation claims with a focus on physical and psychological based injuries
- Work together and maintain relationships with injured workers, their employers and several external stakeholders to help the injured worker back to work as quickly and safely as possible
- Work with our Injury Management Specialists to develop and implement a plan to assist the injured workers’ return to work journey
- You pride yourself on giving world class customer service and have experience building a rapport and collaborative relationships with each customer
- Proactive, self-motivated and can think creatively when engaging with stakeholders such as workers, employers and providers
- Experience managing, negotiating and influencing positive outcomes
- Enjoy working collaboratively within a supportive team environment
- Passion for resolving conflicts and can handle challenging conversation
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return-to-work journey. We continue to experience ongoing growth and now have over 2,800 dedicated employees. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Mathanki Sivananthan at Mathanki.S@eml.com.au.