Posted: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Apply before: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Reference number: 506107
- Utilise your customer service experience to help injured workers
- Flexible working arrangements and so many more benefits
- Fully paid training to be provided!!
EML is a leading Workers Compensation and Personal Injury Claims Management business. Our goal is to help people get their lives back through ongoing support during their return-to-work journey. We continue to experience ongoing growth and now have over 2,900 dedicated employees. We foster a learning culture that allows for us to continually invest in our employees ensuring a long-term career here at EML.
As part of our diverse team based in Newcastle you will help make a positive impact on someone’s life every day. You will feel great satisfaction knowing your talent and hard work has a purpose.
We are looking for experienced Workers’ Compensation Case Managers with excellent injury management skills and an empathetic approach to support injured workers with the highest needs return to work and community. You will join a supportive and dynamic team whilst maintaining autonomy to achieve improved return to work and claims management outcomes for your client.
This will be a permanent position based in our Newcastle office, commencing as soon as possible.
- Manage and prioritise an ongoing portfolio of worker’s compensation claims with a focus on either psychological or physical based injuries
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with injured workers, employers and third-party service providers, including phone and face to face case conferences
- Develop and implement Injury Management plans to assist the injured workers’ return to work journey/ community with the support of our onsite Injury Management Specialists
- Work in accordance with relevant legislation, and internal policies and procedures, with the support of our onsite Technical Specialists
- Demonstrated experience in managing a Workers’ Compensation portfolio of claims or education in the field of physiotherapy, occupational therapy, exercise physiology, chiropractic, etc.
- An empathetic and motivational approach to provide customer centric support
- A driven professional with the ability to maintain a flexible approach across all levels of stakeholders
- Ability to demonstrate resilience when having challenging conversations with multiple stakeholders
- Proven sound analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
WHAT WE OFFER
We stand together as equals. EML is an equal opportunity employer so by coming to work for us, you will be part of a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion. We are committed to maintaining a workplace where everyone feels valued and where we show respect, integrity and honesty.
EML provides career opportunities and great employee benefits, including:
- A vibrant, collaborative innovative team culture
- Flexibility with opportunity to WFH when you are fully trained in your role.
- A corporate wellbeing program with discounted health insurance and gym membership
- Access to discounts at over 350 retailers through our Rewards Hub program
- Entitlement to an annual tenure and performance-based recognition reward
- Comprehensive learning and development support
- Companywide events to celebrate success.
- Quarterly Reward and Recognition Awards
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave, plus super
We value our people and are committed to supporting our employees by investing in their professional development and providing generous employee benefits. If this position is of interest to you, please apply now. For alternative formats to submit your application or for more information on the position, please contact Chantal Spiteri at C.email@example.com