· Requires a bachelor's degree and one to three years of relevant experience in a design field.
· Master’s degree in one of the college degree disciplines; Architecture, Interior Architecture, Industrial Design, Regional /Community Planning or Landscape Architecture.
· One year of progressively responsible experience with high-end shop devices with computer numeric controls.
· Working knowledge of 3D modeling software.
· Ability to safely demonstrate and train students to operate college equipment.
· Experience in and ability to teach, mentor, and communicate with college-level students regarding tools, equipment and safety protocols.
· Ability to read, comprehend and apply relevant OSHA safety protocols.
· Interest in researching and learning new design technologies.
· Ability to work independently and as an effective part of a team. Ability to attend to details and be proactive, punctual and reliable.
· Must have strong communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to perform moderate physical exertion.
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
· Experience in or affinity for fine craftsmanship, wood working and metal fabrication.
· Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States at the time of employment
· Valid drivers license, must be insurable.