Customer Service Representative
Job no: 523870
Work type: Casual, Fixed Term Contract, Full time, Part time, Temp
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Human Resources, Information Technology, Accounting and Finance, CEO & Senior Management, Education and Training, Marketing & Communications
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
About the role:
Our team is growing and so is our contact centre and we are looking for a superstar Customer Service Representative who want to grow and be part of global organization. This position initially based in Macquarie Park office for training then moving to working from home.
These roles will be 3 month Fixed Term Contracts with a possibility of extension for the right candidate.
These roles will start mid-November 2021.
Reporting to the National Contact Centre Team Leader, the key aspect of this role is providing outstanding front line client care via phone, email, web and mobile self-service portals.
This position requires an outgoing, customer-oriented individual who is focused on building a trust relationship with clients and is willing to go the extra mile to achieve an exceptional outcome for client.
You need to be available to work Monday to Friday from 7am – 7pm with flexibility to work more hours and additional shifts at times. Within this time span, various shifts may be required, such as 7am to 3pm, 9am to 5pm or 11am to 7pm.
- Deliver high quality Contact Centre services for multiple clients across Australia and New Zealand
- Be the “First Point of Contact” for all building maintenance works and coordinate the delivery of Contractor and Supplier services
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients, contractors, tradesman and internal staff
- Ensure all Service Calls are completed within contract KPI targets
- Identify process improvement opportunities the positively impact our customers experience
- Adhere to ISS Company Policies and Procedures
- Internal opportunities and growth path
- Access to staff discounts with partner companies
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend