Job no: 524239
Work type: Full time
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Cleaning Site Manager to join our team in Perth to manage a premium grade tower with retail facilities on a Full Time basis.
- Experience in Cleaning Operations Management
- Strong client management skills, with a proven ability to develop and maintain stakeholder relationships
- Strong leadership capability with the ability to lead a large team
- Ability to work autonomously and flexibly
- Sound understanding of Financial/Budget knowledge and processes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Minimum compliance requirements
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
- Must have valid drivers license and reliable vehicle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work am/pm split shifts
- Ability to pass Police Clearance and Federal criminal background checks
COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend