Supermarket Manager - FIFO
Job no: 524378
Work type: Full time
Location: Perth, Pilbara
Categories: General Management, Management, Supervisor
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Full Time Supermarket / Retail Manager to join our dynamic and professional Resources Operations Team. This role will be Fly-In-Fly-Out of Perth and based on one of our sites in regional Western Australia.
- Manage the daily reconciliation of sales and takings, ensuring correct reporting is adhered to.
- Rostering and management of retail staff.
- Management of staff on a daily basis including continuous improvement coaching and development, leadership and target setting.
- Managing and control of stock.
- Management of inventory and components of the back of house office systems.
- Engaging with customers, clients and attending to their needs.
- Experience in GAP Solutions and H&L or similar operating systems.
- Proactive in engaging new clients and maintaining relationships with existing ones.
- Food safety knowledge and HACCP control.
- Strong WHS knowledge with a passion to drive a safe working culture.
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a retail management role
Manual WA Driver’s License
Available for a 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth
- All accommodation and meals provided while on site!
- Competitive salary packaging.
- On-going professional development.
- Highly supportive team environment.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend