Facilities & Maintenance Coordinator
Job no: 524443
Work type: Fixed Term Contract
Categories: Facility Management/Engineering
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Facilities Coordinator at our Melbourne CBD location employed on a Fixed Term - Full Time basis.
- Manage and coordinate the delivery of all Facilities Management services
- Coordinate sub-contractors to service our Perth, Melbourne and Auckland based sites
- Manage alarms/incidents in above locations with assistance from our team in Sydney
- Administration and data entry including but not limited to; filing, asset management, contractor information, work order management and other ad hoc administration as required
- Compile reports and update databases for reporting purposes in a timely manner
- Act as the first point of contact for all day to day facilities related questions/enquiries from contractors, suppliers and internal and external customers.
- Ensure adherence to ISS compliance standards covering Occupational Health & Safety, Quality & Environment and in accordance with Australian OHS standards and legislation
- Assist Facilities Manager with administration, contract management, facilities management and compliance related tasks
- Demonstrated capability in Facility Management technology
- A good working knowledge of hard services
- Strong Technical FM knowledge / background
- PC literacy
- Report writing and articles
- Respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor, and/or management
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Team player/management skills
- Strong organisational skills
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeships opportunities
- Learning & Development opportunities via our learning management system
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website: http://www.au.issworld.com/our-people/Careers
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend