People & Culture Coordinator
Job no: 524471
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Human Resources
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking a self-motivated and resourceful People and Culture Coordinator to join our People and Culture team on a Full-time basis. Reporting to the General Manager People & Culture, you will be supporting our South Australian operational requirements and provide generalist support to the operations in South Australia.
As a People and Culture Coordinator, you will play an integral part in assisting in all matters of recruitment and onboarding across the state as well as supporting in other Human Resources related matters such as Industrial Relations and Employee Relations.
You will work from our Adelaide office within a high performance generalist People and Culture team, liaising daily with Site Managers and Key Account Managers, to fill their varied recruitment demands and other generalist tasks as required.
Key tasks include:
- Generalist HR support and advisory to managers
- Managing recruitment campaigns and talent pipelines across a variety of segments including Resources, Health, Government, Aviation and Transport, production and specialised services.
- Sourcing, phone screening, compliance validation and onboarding
- Triaging grievances, assisting in investigations
- Providing generalist support and advice to various SA site supervisors and managers
- Coordinating and facilitating training
- Coordinating mobilisations and participating in projects related to growth of sites
- Some visits to site throughout SA to conduct activities may be required
- 2 years relevant HR generalist experience
- Degree or diploma qualification in Human Resources or working towards
- Self-motivated and resourceful, with the proven ability to multi-task and operate successfully under tight deadlines and time pressures;
- Strong communication skills, stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Experience working in a multi-site organisation
- Experience in Award and Agreement interpretation and advice to management
- Passion and drive with an emphasis on personal growth
- Decision making and problem-solving skills
- Enjoy being challenged and willing to work outside the confines of a traditional work environment
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: Cen. Australia Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend