Manager/Schools Cleaning, Compliance & Periodical Cleaning
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
As the Manager for schools cleaning, compliance and periodical cleaning, you report directly to the Key Account Manager in Victoria.
Your role is to:
- Manage the periodical cleaning component of the Schools cleaning contract, including hard and soft floors, windows and all other school requirements;
- To lead the innovation in cleaning practices within the contract;
- Undertake training, administration and people management functions;
- Establish and maintain strong relationships within the Customer Service Manager and Supervisor areas;
- Conduct regular site audits and cleaning inspections, looking for improvement opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
- Established experiences in similar role, particularly in cleaning expertise;
- A focus on detail;
- Strong organisational and administration skills.
Covid 19 Vaccination:
- Fully vaccinated is essential
- Working with Children check is required for this role
What’s on Offer:
The position attracts a $100,000.00 salary, plus superannuation together with a fully maintained company vehicle and the usual business tools of laptop, mobile phone etc.
A can do team culture built on a strong alignment to values, driving success and consistent improvement.
If you are ready to join a dynamic customer focused team and feel that your contribution of leading the commercial cleaning excellence inside the contract is your next move, please don’t hesitate to respond.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com