Job no: 525046
Work type: Full time
Categories: Administration & Office Support, Marketing & Communications
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking an experienced Bid Writer to join our dedicated team at our corporate office in Melbourne on a Permanent Full Time contract.
You will be responsible for providing bid writing support to the wider sales team, supporting all divisions and industry sectors within our Australian business. The key component of this role will be to write bid responses and participate in methodology development. In this role you will also be responsible for:
- Completing tailored written bid responses; ensuring key themes, strategies and service solutions are clearly and concisely communicated.
- Prioritising and executing multiple tasks to multiple deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Conducting final reviews of bid documents/sections to ensure accuracy
- Providing bid review feedback within the team; and
- Working with the bid and sales leads to develop an understanding of the customers’ business environment and practices.
- On-going professional development
- Highly supportive team environment
- Ongoing Management Support
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Degree qualifications in writing/business writing and/ or journalism or other similar field
- 4-5 years related work experience in a similar industry.
- Experience within the facilities management industry would also be advantageous.
- COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate outlining Full Vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all public health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now