Assistant Handy Person
Job no: 526317
Work type: Full time
Categories: Trades and Services
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently looking for a resourceful Junior Handy Person working alongside the maintenance team in our aged care facility based in Normanhurst. This is a full time job and great opportunity to commence your career or take your previous experience to next level. The position requires Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm availability.
Here is a snapshot of what you will do:
- Assist in the completion of preventative and reactionary maintenance as per the computerised maintenance management
- Assist in the Identification of hazards or maintenance
- Presenting excellent customer service skills and a high standard of correct uniform, personal presentation and grooming
- Assist in the progress inspections of on-site work performed by outside contractors
- Perform and minor repairs to building appliances and fixtures
- Be willing to assist with other duties if necessary
What will you possess to be successful:
- Basic knowledge in general handy tasks
- Can do attitude and a drive to ensure service delivery is achieved where required
- Knowledge of Work Health and Safety
- Must be able to pass a police check
- Flu vaccination
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (including Booster) outlining Full vaccination is required. As a service provider, ISS must comply with all health directives and client requirements. Medical exemptions will apply.
So, what is in it for you?
Joining our team means surrounding yourself with talented, driven professionals who are passionate of what they doing.
- 60k plus super salary package
- Onsite parking is available
- Opportunities to develop your career within our global organisation
- Flexible work schedule to provide a work life balance
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now