Customer Service Officer
Job no: 526815
Work type: Part time
Categories: Security Officer
ISS is a global facility management company with over 510,000 employees throughout 52 countries. We are seeking value oriented people to join our local team of 13,500 working HERO's. ISS service a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation & Transport, Healthcare, Education and Commercial.
At ISS, we ensure our employees have a safe work environment and are engaged and motivated to provide the best possible service to our customers, and welcome you to join us on our journey in realising our vision in becoming
"The World's Greatest Service Organisation!"
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated Customer Service Officer to join our team based at Rockhampton Airport on a Permanent Part Time basis. You will provide essential administrative support to the Site Manager and deliver high quality customer service to the traveling public. A security licence is not required for this role.
- Working in and around the security checkpoints and assisting with loading of passengers belongings
- Efficiently managing traffic flow of customers through the security checkpoint
- Assist the flow of vehicles on kerbside
- Providing consistent high quality customer service to all internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage priorities without supervision
- Experience within a customer service based position
- Ability to successfully pass Drug Screening and Medical assessments
- Ability to obtain an ASIC (Criminal history clearance)
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Car parking facilities during shift
- Full professional uniform provided
- Opportunity to be part of a large global organisation
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend