Job no: 526827
Work type: Full time
Location: National Locations, Brisbane
Categories: Legal Services
ISS is a global leader in facility management services, with over 350,000 employees across more than 30 countries. From the company’s origins in 1901, ISS has been a people organisation, working with a strong belief that great people can and do make a difference. We believe in our responsibility – to the planet, our people and the communities we serve. We know that when we get things right, it enhances lives and makes the world work better and that is what drives us. ISS is a place to be you, to be who you are, to become what you want and to be part of something bigger.
About the opportunity
As a result of business growth and an international internal career move, a Full Time opportunity exists for an experienced Commercial Lawyer to join this small but dynamic in-house team. The ISS Legal Team partners with the business to provide legal peace of mind and in-contract success.
This role can be based out of any of our ISS Office locations around Australia.
In the role, you will enjoy a range of interesting and varied work, including:
- Managing, negotiating, and drafting a wide variety of commercial/legal agreements including service agreements, procurement contracts, confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements and IT agreements
- Advising on commercial legal issues as well as, conflicts, risk and regulatory matters and insurance
- Assisting in preparing tenders and proposals, including reviewing, and providing comments on tender documentation
- Assisting with projects such as ESG, Privacy and others
- Assisting in training and education particularly on topics such as contract risks and compliance
This role will suit a commercial lawyer with at least 3 years PQE and strong technical skills obtained from a well-regarded law firm and/or in-house experience. A pragmatic team player with a willingness to learn and contribute is sought for this role, with the following skills and attributes:
- enthusiastic, pro-active, and commercial approach
- excellent drafting and negotiation skills
- ability to manage multiple stakeholders and develop key relationships
- meet timeframes and manage matters efficiently and effectively
Why you should apply
This role will provide a broad in-house experience in a leading global service business with a values driven positive culture and the opportunity to develop your career within a supportive, high performing team with flexibility and a competitive salary.
- Values based positive company culture, with a caring and energetic team
- Purposeful, rewarding and flexible work, with competitive salary
- Access to staff discounts with wide range of companies
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Internal opportunities within our global organization
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now