Job no: 527281
Work type: Casual
ISS is a leading global Facility Management company with an intentional focus on enhancing the workplace experience of our clients end users. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provides services within a wide range of sectors including Business and Industry, Resources, Aviation, Healthcare and Education. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Our team is growing and we are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Cleaner on a Casual Basis. While your primary place of employment will be St George Hospital at Kogarah, you may be required to work at Price of Wales Hospital in Randwick or Sutherland Hospital in Caringbah. After the 28th February 2023 we can base you at St George Hospital in Kogarah on a casual or ongoing basis.
- Monday to Friday 6am to 2pm
- Monday and Tuesday 6am to 2pm
- Wednesday to Friday 6am to 2pm
A snapshot of your day:
- Cleaners provide services to all departments, wards and public areas; including COVID wards
- Safe handling of chemical and/or hazardous substances
- Identifying and recording any problems relating to cleaning services and/or safety
- Decontamination of surfaces after the initial clinical waste spillage has been removed by clinical staff
- Experience in similar role (desired)
- Willing to provide a Working with Children's Check and Police Check
- Willing to provide Immunisation Evidence
- Minimum of 2 doses of COVID-19 vaccination
Rate of pay: $28.45 per hour
Can we inspire you more to join us?
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now