ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking people to join us in the position of Sales Assistant at our site in Rhodes, employed on a Permanent Full-Time basis. You will be required to commit to Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm.
Snapshot of your day:
- Keeping record of stocks and completing electronic order forms to ensure a steady incoming flow of products
- Source specials by communicating with other factories
- Communicate with Distribution Centre to arrange delivery of goods
- Unpack, price, mark damaged goods from distribution center and stock shelves
- Perform end of day procedures on sales system
- Provide direction and training to the office assistant in all aspects of the staff shop
- Safeguard health, safety and well-being of all personnel involved in the physical stock handling process
- Undertaking any other duties as directed such as mail room and reception coverage
What we can offer:
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
- Internal opportunities within our global organisation
What you must possess:
- Experience in similar role (desirable)
- Current Police Clearance no older than 3 months is essential
- Required to provide medical check
- Willing to get Q-fever vaccination
- Self motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Own and maintain a smart phone (to access work apps)
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website www.au.issworld.com