Job no: 527459
Work type: Full time
Location: Bowen Basin
ISS is a leading global workplace experience and facility management company. In partnership with customers, ISS drives the engagement and well-being of people, minimises the impact on the environment, and protects and maintains property.
Across Australia and New Zealand, ISS provide services within a wide range of sectors including Resources, Aviation, Healthcare, Education and Business & Industry. We are seeking value-orientated people to join our local team of 17,000 service professionals, who can help us realise our Purpose of
“Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
We are currently seeking an experienced and motivated full time Chef to join our FIFO Resources Catering Team for 9 days on 5 days off roster flying from Brisbane to our site in Rolleston, Bowen Basin Queensland.
Reporting to the Head Chef, you will be responsible for ensuring all safety and quality processes are followed and exceed customer expectations in regards to a healthy and delicious food offering, whilst being in line with contractual requirements.
The Chef will create and prepare meals such as Breakfast, Dinner and Crib. This is an excellent opportunity to display your passion and culinary experience in a unique environment.
What we are looking for?
- Australian Trade Certification or Cert III in Commercial Cookery (essential)
- Experience as a Chef (essential)
- High volume catering, including bulk catering and function/banquet experience
- Experience in a mining village operation (desired)
- Ability to work to client expectations
- Ability to work a flexible roster
- Current Coal Board Medical and Pre-Employment Functional Assessment or willing to obtain
- Current Standard 11 Certificate or willing to obtain
What you will get in return:
- Accommodation, meals and flights provided whilst on site
- Full uniform provided – boots included!
- $85,000 base salary plus super
- Ongoing support and training with opportunities to grow within a large global company
- Mental, financial and physical health support programs.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now!
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now