ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS -Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better.
We are currently seeking a Workplace Experience Lead, to provide direction, inspiration, content, and guidance in relation to workplace design, strategy, products, concepts, and services. Responsible for the management of daily operations and the creation of a workplace to increase organisational effectiveness, space utilisation, and individual well-being and productivity, you will manage a team who serves as community advocates, and service leaders across the workplace, providing services & experiences for a range of sites nationally ensuring operations and policies align with our clients needs and objectives.
The successful candidate will work across ISS Pacific with a prominent National client in the financial sector, with great alignment and exposure to our ISS Global Workplace experience team. The role would be based in Melbourne working closely with the client to ensure successful delivery of customer concepts, processes and tools are deployed and embedded across the client’s portfolio, while providing innovative insights on continuous ways to evolve.
This is an excellent opportunity for a leader who is on the leading edge of Workplace Experience.
Key tasks include:
- Outline key observations as to how space is used, together with providing recommendations on how to increase usability for both staff and customers, providing fit for purpose workspaces that align to required working ratios, business unit and customer satisfaction requirements.
- Draw from industry best practice to continually enhance Business Unit engagement and provide guidance on the use of space and creation of new spaces, evolving with the business units as required.
- Continually build positive relationships with BU’s and understand ongoing space requirements, clearly articulating insights to the End User Services Lead
- Support the development and drive Property’s communication Strategy to ensure BU’s understand key messages, changes, and events; utilising various digital channels suitable to the type of communication being delivered.
- Drive connectivity and community via a curated, customised program of workplace events for employees that target the things they care about to provide an inspired workplace and well utilised workspaces.
- Use data analytics, insights and observations to see trends and make changes to the workplace as required.
- Adopt qualitative and quantitative analysis to demonstrate success.
- Manage all activities in line with sustainable principles for ensuring the cleanliness of commercial offices, retail branches and other clients properties. that is consistent with the environment in which the premises is situated.
- Management of furniture and equipment across the portfolio (excluding projects) which considers cost effectiveness and fit for purpose.
- Arrange and co-ordinate minor office relocations of staff (i.e. those not occurring as a consequence of projects)
- A manager with more than 7-10 years’ experience of managing workplace experience in contracts, large teams or complex projects and functions.
- Essential experience in facilities management, workplace strategy or experience management
- Desirable experience and passion for service in the service industry
- Able to manage conflict and liaise with senior stakeholders and customers.
- Financial acumen and commercial understanding of contracts
- A natural communicator who can engage and nurture relationships.
- Ability to manage and execute projects.
- Able to operationalise concepts into strategies and improvement plans that align to customers’ purpose and key priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “Placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com