ISS IS A PLACE TO BE YOU
We have ambitious goals for how we work, how we impact our surroundings and how we treat our people. It’s you that makes the difference to making amazing places, and we believe everyone can influence change for the better.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BE WHO YOU ARE
Every ISS employee, or “placemaker,” is part of both a diverse team and global community of colleagues where different skills, personalities, and life choices are acknowledged and celebrated as part of a positive, inclusive environment. ISS teams come together to care for clients and colleagues, championing talents and uniting with trust in a place open to the true self.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME WHAT YOU WANT
ISS is a global workplace experience and facility management company, provides placemaking solutions that contribute to better business performance and makes life easier, more productive and enjoyable – delivered to high standards by people who care.
ISS IS A PLACE TO BECOME PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
With over 485,000 employees throughout 46 countries ISS is a company of belonging.
”Connecting People and Places to Make the World Work Better”.
Are you ready to embark on a rewarding career and contribute to a dynamic team? Look no further! ISS is thrilled to announce openings for Cleaners join our expanding team due to exciting growth in our global organisation.
We are seeking Cleaners to join our ISS team in multiple locations across Brisbane and Gold Coast employed on a Part Time or Full Time basis.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Cleaning of building and public areas
- Maintenance of cleaning records and compliance standards
- Delivery of excellent customer service and positive communication to all customers
- Requires self-motivation and integrity to work autonomously
- Multiple shift times available
- Experience in cleaning operations; domestic, commercial or industrial (preferred)
- Self-motivated and can demonstrate initiative on the job
- Professional presentation and customer service
- National Police clearance within 3 months of issue or willing to obtain
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment
- Be trustworthy, punctual, and reliable
- Display common sense & initiative
What We Offer:
- Join our global organisation and open the door to endless career opportunities. Your journey with ISS is just beginning!
- At ISS we prioritise employee and workplace safety. We strive to continually maintain a safe working environment for each our our employees
- Join an inclusive workplace that values diversity and promotes equal opportunities for all employees
- Work-life balance
- Access to staff discounts with companies including insurance and childcare
- Traineeship opportunities for eligible employees
- Career development via our internal Learning Management System
To apply for this role please click on the 'apply' link and complete the online application. You can review your application status and keep up to date with our current vacancies by visiting our ISS Careers Website:
ISS is passionate about creating a culture that values inclusion and diversity, where all our people are treated fairly and respectfully. We encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with a disability, people from different cultural backgrounds and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, queer and asexual (LGBTIQA+) people.
We are an ethical employer, recognised by the industry for paying fairly and ensuring a safe working environment for all our staff. Read more about ISS in Australia and New Zealand on our website. www.au.issworld.com