Senior Consultant - HR Data Analysis (523927)
Tasmanian Health Service
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||Band 7 Range 1 Lvl 1|
|Salary:||$105,500 to $111,091 per annum|
|| Full Time
|Location:||6/25 Argyle St, Hobart|
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Hours/Period of Appointment
Permanent, full time, day work, working 76 hours per fortnight to commence as soon as possible. Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
The Senior Consultant – HR Data Analysis is responsible for:
• Leading a small team undertaking data reporting and analytics within the Organisational Development (OD) unit of Human Resources and Organisational Development (HROD).
• Development, management and reporting of workforce data and HR metrics to inform workforce planning and other human resource strategic initiatives; and
• Provision of specialist workforce data advice and interpretation for the Tasmanian Health Service (THS).
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field and/or extensive experience, preferably in a health/hospital setting.
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
523927 Senior Consultant - HR Data Analysis Band 7 (May 2018) HAHSA.pdf
523927 Senior Consultant - HR Data Analysis Band 7 (May 2018) HAHSA.docx
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.pdf
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.docx
How to apply
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button. If you apply online please do not send a hard copy application as well.
Complete the following application form and email your application to the listed contact person including the below form:
Application for Employment (PDF).pdf
Application for Employment (Word).docx
Post your application with the above application form to:
Tasmanian Health Service
Human Resources and Organisational Development
PO Box 1963
LAUNCESTON TAS 7250
For more information
Chief People and Culture Officer
Phone: (03) 6777 4309
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Back to search results Apply now