Clinical Nurse Educator/Clinical Midwifery Educator (517139)
Tasmanian Health Service
Tasmanian Hlth Service - NW Region
North West Regional Hospital
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||RNur and or RMid Grd 6 Yr 1|
|Salary:||$93,109 to $98,010 annum|
|| Full Time
|| North West
|Location:||North West Regional Hospital|
Hours/Period of Appointment
1 x Permanent, Full -Time, Day Worker position working 76 hours per fortnight.
Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please note that subsequent appointments may be made from this process for full-time or part-time roles.
Who are we?
The Tasmanian Health Service is an innovative and dynamic organisation dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of our community. We are committed to providing the highest levels of healthcare and services.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a motivated and experienced Clinical Nurse Educator / Clinical Midwifery Educator (CNE/CME) to work at the North West Regional Hospital who is passionate about the greatest quality of care, ensuring that you collaborate with members of the multidisciplinary healthcare team. Within the dynamic multidisciplinary team, you will contribute to a strong professional team approach through open communication and a positive supportive environment.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Nursing – Education and Research, you will contribute to the health outcomes of your patients through excellence in practice, fostering a learning culture, excellent communication skills and working effectively within a multidisciplinary team.
Do you have?
- Current Registration
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of continuous quality improvement
- Ability to undertake client education
What can we offer?
- Flexible work/life balance
- Attractive Salary Package
- Dynamic team environment
- Commitment to ongoing professional development
- Registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia as a Registered Nurse.
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
- Conviction checks in the following areas: a) Crimes of Violence, b) Sex Related Offences, c) Serious Drug Offences, d) Crimes involving dishonesty
- Identification check
- Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Generic Clinical Nurse Educator-Clinical Midwifery Educator G6 (October 2018) HPRNL (1).pdf
Generic Clinical Nurse Educator-Clinical Midwifery Educator G6 (October 2018) HPRNL.doc
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.pdf
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.docx
How to apply
Online applications via ‘Apply Now’ are preferred. Click the blue ‘Apply Now’ button
If you apply Online,
- Please do not send additional paper copies of the application through the mail
- Please do not include Application for Employment form.
Submitting applications by email -
Complete the following application form and email your application to the listed contact person including the below form:
Application for Employment (Form 201).pdf
Application for Employment (Form 201).docx
Submitting applications by Post -
Post your application with the above application form to:
Tasmanian Health Service
Human Resources and Organisational Development
BURNIE TAS 7320
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
For more information
Phone: 6493 6169
Position: ADON Education & Research
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Back to search results Apply now