Advanced Trainee – Clinical/Clinical and Laboratory Haematology
Tasmanian Health Service
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||MP Level 5 (Registrar/Snr yr1)|
|| Full Time
Hours/Period of Appointment
Fixed term, full time, day work, working 80 hours per fortnight to commence 3 February 2020 until 31 January 2021. Notwithstanding hours may be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Medical Practitioner Level 5 - 11 $91,442 - $129,391 per annum
Responsible for the day to day management of private and public haematology inpatients and outpatients within the Hospital and provide supervised out-reach services at North West Regional Hospital, Burnie and Mersey Community Hospital, Latrobe.
Location: Launceston General Hospital
- General or limited registration with the Medical Board of Australia
- Refer to SoD for further essential requirements
- The Head of the State Service has determined that the person nominated for this job is to satisfy a pre employment check before taking up the appointment, on promotion or transfer. The following checks are to be conducted:
1. Conviction checks in the following areas:
a) Crimes of Violence
b) Sex Related Offences
c) Serious Drug Offences
d) Crimes involving dishonesty
2. Identification check
3. Disciplinary action in previous employment check.
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Generic Registrar (THS) MP5-11 (August 2018) HPRNL WWCT (11).pdf
Generic Registrar (THS) MP5-11 (August 2018) HPRNL WWCT (5).doc
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.pdf
THS Jobs Website Applicant Guide.docx
How to apply
Please click the blue Apply Now button.
In order to be considered for this position it is a requirement that you address the selection criteria which are located in the Statement of Duties.
For more information please contact:
A/Prof Muhajir Bawa Mohamed - Director of Haematology
(03) 6777 6688
Better health and quality of life around Tasmania. Visit us at www.ths.tas.gov.au
Back to search results Apply now