Senior Systems Administrator - Projects (002566)
Department of Premier and Cabinet
Corporate & Culture
Information & Technology Services
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||Tasmanian State Service Award - ICT Level 3|
|Salary:||$89,714.00 to $101,591.00 per annum|
|| Fixed-term, flexible
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace and understand the importance of flexibility. We want our workforce to reflect the diversity in our community. Ask how we can make this role flexible to suit you.
Period of Appointment
Hours per fortnight
Up to 29.4 hours - flexible options available.
- Responsible for the implementation of efficient and effective delivery of Physical, Virtual and Cloud Infrastructure and network services.
- Provide consultation to staff responsible for the delivery of components of systems or programs, particularly regarding the escalation of service requests in meeting performance and service delivery expectations.
- Provide authoritative support and strategic guidance to Branch and Divisional Management in the implementation of strategies and services to meet the negotiated Agency outcomes.
- Establish strong peer networks and work collaboratively to achieve Branch, Divisional, Agency and Whole of Government objectives.
- Research and develop strategies for implementation of Disaster Recovery, Risk and Security Management of Server Operating Systems.
- Preparation and maintenance of effective procedures, support documentation, reports and training material for internal and external clients.
- Responsible for the authoritative support and guidance to Continual Improvement of systems and services, including undertaking Project, Change, & Release Management activities as appropriate.
Download the Statement of Duties and any Associated Documents
SOD - Senior Systems Administrator – Projects - 002566.DOCX
SOD - Senior Systems Administrator – Projects - 002566.pdf
Information for Applicants.docx
Information for Applicants.pdf
How to apply
Electronic submission of application is preferred, please click the blue 'Apply Now' button.
You will be prompted to complete an online application form and to attach your cover letter, resume and selection criteria responses. Please note, attachments must be in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
If you have any difficulty uploading your application, please contact us prior to the closing date on (03) 6270 5607 or (03) 6270 5599.
For more information
Manager, ICT Services
Phone: (03) 6232 7533
Back to search results Apply now