Trade Support Officer (424465)
Department of State Growth
Business and Jobs
Applications must be submitted by
|Applications close:|| AEST|
|Award/Classification:||Tasmanian State Service Award - General Stream Band 4|
|Salary:||$74,600.00 to $86,016.00 per annum|
|| Permanent, flexible, Permanent, full-time, Permanent, part-time
We are a diverse and inclusive workplace that understands the importance of flexibility. Talk to us about what flexibility may look like for you.
- Proactively research, create, deliver, and evaluate important trade development programs and events for Tasmanian businesses and industry bodies with the Trade Development Manager.
- Effectively build relationships with Tasmanian businesses and industry bodies, to support the successful delivery of trade development programs.
- Coordinate internal (project teams) and external supplier relationships (from contracting to execution and reporting) to support the successful delivery of trade development programs and events.
- Prepare and proof a diverse range of written documentation including project initiation forms, detailed project plans, project budgets, and routine correspondence, ministerial documents, agendas and minutes.
- Develop and assist with the maintenance of information databases for the business unit and generate reports as required.
- Represent Government at key trade development events and act with integrity.
- Support the development of accurate and timely responses to ministerial and executive requests including event briefs, correspondence, speech notes and media releases.
Perform any other assigned duties at the classification level that are within the employee’s competence and training.
As a result of a risk assessment process, the Head of Agency gave consideration to where vaccination is a necessary control to protect the health and safety of workers and the community and therefore it has been determined that prior to appointment to these duties a person is to provide evidence that they are vaccinated against the disease known as COVID-19. This risk assessment determined that all workers in the Department are required to be fully vaccinated or provide an approved exemption. Please refer to the Statement of Duties for further information or call the contact person with any questions.
- Relevant tertiary and/or industry recognised qualifications and affiliations
- Knowledge of Tasmanian business and industry bodies (opportunities and challenges)
- A current driver’s licence
Download the Statement of Duties and Associated Documents
Statement of Duties - Trade Support Officer - 424465.docx
Statement of Duties - Trade Support Officer - 424465.pdf
Advice to applicants.DOCX
Advice to applicants.pdf
For more information
How to apply
To apply, please provide a one - two page document outlining your experience skills, and knowledge as they relate to the statement of duties and a copy of your current resume.
Online applications are preferred, please click the blue Apply Now button.
Complete the following application form and email your application to us at email@example.com
Application for Employment (Form 201).DOCX
Application for Employment (Form 201).pdf
Back to search results Apply now