First Officer (A320 Rated)
Job no: 496654
Work type: Full time
Location: Hong Kong
Department: Cockpit Crew
HK Express is Hong Kong’s first and only low-cost carrier, always offering great value, affordable fares on one of the youngest and most modern aircraft fleets in the world.
Like you, and just like many people across Asia, we love to travel and discover new places across the world’s most diverse and dynamic region; and at HK Express, we’re opening up new travel experiences that inspire and invigorate millions of people across the region we’re proud to call home. Everything we do is focused on encouraging the spirit of adventure. Our routes provide the inspiration and spontaneity to try somewhere new, disrupting monotonous modern life. As we continue to open up new routes, often in secondary and emerging destinations, our passengers will gain access to an incredible range of places, exploring hidden gems and experiencing local cultures.
We have a diverse and vibrant team that embodies the adventurous spirit of our customers, and loves to travel too. Join us in this journey to make your career even more fulfilling and rewarding.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Minimum 500 flying hours of which 500 hours must be on-type
- Holder of a valid Multi-Engine ICAO CPL (gained without exemptions) with Instrument Rating acceptable by HKCAD
- A valid Radiotelephony Operator’s license
- A valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
- ICAO English level 4 and above
- For CPL holder, a minimum of 5 hours Night Cross Country Hours as PIC
Advertised: China Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend