Planning and Development Coordinator
Job no: 499340
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, our multi-national experience spans Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
From creating and managing industrial and logistics facilities, to warehousing and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
Our Development line of business are currently seeking a Planning and Development Coordinator to join the team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the Planning and Infrastructure Manager, the Planning and Development Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of planning and infrastructure processes and approvals, and the management of consultant and authority relationships in NSW and QLD.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the preparation of infrastructure, planning and development approvals
- Reviewing authority conditions of approval and contributions payable, and make recommendations
- Assisting the P & I Manager in acquisition stage investigations of sites
- Identifying and managing key processes of land title registrations for subdivisions
- Assisting the P & I Manager with development financial forecasts, budgets, variations, and commercial performance
- Supporting the P & I Manager with preparing consultant and authority contracts/agreements, identifying risks in contracts, managing payments of fees etc
- Administering tenders, contracts, variations, invoices and progress claims
- Assisting with the management of the design and document management processes including RFI’s, design change notifications, and ensuring approvals are accurate
- Managing meetings with key stakeholders and with authorities
- Promoting good working relationships with authorities, consultants and within FPI
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Qualifications in Urban Planning, or in Property Economics, Property Development and similar relevant qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in the property development industry
- Local Government experience is highly desirable
- Deep knowledge level of the application processes for various authorities including local government and services providers
- Sound understanding of the commercial and financial aspects of project delivery
- Advanced skills in commercial report writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
About working for Frasers Property Industrial:
At Frasers Property Industrial, we ‘Find a Place for the Future’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend