Senior Property Portfolio Analyst
Job no: 499421
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, our multi-national experience spans Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
From creating and managing industrial and logistics facilities, to warehousing and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
Our Asset Management line of business are currently seeking an experienced Senior Analyst to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the General Manager Asset Management, the Senior Analyst will be responsible for leading the analyst team in providing analytical, research and strategic support to the asset management team covering the national industrial portfolio.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Managing the end of year valuation process and coordination of independent valuations as required
- Reviewing and providing insights on valuation reports from external valuers
- Modelling of property cash flows and valuations in Argus Enterprise
- Leading the analyst team, ensuring best practice across analytical functions including; database accuracy and reconciliation, financial modelling for potential leases, annual budgets, approval papers reports and presentations, lease tracking and expiry reporting
- Provide research including on Australian economy and property market, sales and lease tracking, maintain and update tenant profiles and drive research capability across team
- Preparation of quarterly Houseview market outlook – supply & demand dynamics, new developments, rents, yields, incentives and vacancy
- Positively contribute to team morale and drive a collaborative, respectful and values driven team culture
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, with valuation qualifications (API CPV or RICS) advantageous
- Demonstrated experience within commercial property either within valuations or similar analyst role, with solid understanding of property investment market
- Modelling experience with Argus Enterprise advantageous
- Ability to build excellent internal and external relationships
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Industrial:
At Frasers Property Industrial, we ‘Find a Place for the Future’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend