Job no: 499423
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales, Victoria
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, for decades Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust (“FLCT”) is a Singapore-listed real estate investment trust with a portfolio currently comprising 103 industrial and commercial properties, worth approximately S$6.8 billion, diversified across five major developed markets – Australia, Germany, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. FLCT’s investment strategy is to invest globally in a diversified portfolio of logistics, industrial, commercial and business park assets. FLCT is sponsored by Frasers Property Limited.
Our FLCT Management team is currently seeking an experienced Portfolio Analyst to join the Portfolio Management team, offering the flexibility to choose your location between our Rhodes office or St Kilda Road office. Reporting to the Portfolio Manager, the Portfolio Analyst will be responsible for providing analytical and strategic support in the management of the portfolio of prime logistics, industrial and commercial assets located throughout Australia.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Assisting the implementation of strategic initiatives to maximise investment performance and growth
- Analysis of the FLCT Australian portfolio and preparation of metrics
- Overseeing the financial modelling for potential leases to determine the attractiveness for the portfolio
- Portfolio valuation, modelling, reporting and processes such as budgeting, , forecasting and preparation of the regions House View
- Maintaining an awareness of leasing and investment activity to assist with asset and portfolio strategy and identification of new opportunities
- Overseeing the maintenance of the portfolios master data file and new tenancy information
- In collaboration with asset managers, oversee progress of leasing strategy, proposals and negotiations and supporting papers for approval including deal analysis
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications within real estate, finance, investment, valuations or other relevant discipline
- Demonstrated experience within property investment and valuations market, with experience within industrial highly regarded
- Strong financial and analytical skills with experience within modelling
- The ability to develop strong internal and external relationships and influence
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Argus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Managing industrial and logistics warehouses and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend