Job no: 499435
Work type: Full time
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI), Frasers Logistics & Trust (FLT)
The Australian platform of the multi-national Frasers Property Limited encompasses Frasers Property Australia and Frasers Property Industrial. Together, we provide innovative solutions across the property value chain. Our legacy as a leading multi-sector developer spans nearly 100 years in Australia and we have over 500 staff across our Australian businesses.
Our Asset Management and Logistics & Commercial (FLCT) team are currently seeking an experienced PA / Team Assistant to join the team based in our St Kilda Road Office. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for providing PA support to 2 senior managers and overflow administrative support across the team in both NSW and VIC.
Our culture is one that is inclusive, diverse and puts its people at the heart of everything we do. We are passionate about supporting our staff to be their very best. You will find in this team a collaborative and fun environment, where the opportunity to learn and develop in your own career is fully supported.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Coordination of meetings including preparation and distribution of agendas and minutes
- Diary management and meeting coordination
- Coordination and management of team training register
- International and domestic travel arrangements
- Event planning and coordination including conferences, directors tours, client events and team events
- Management of expense claims, reconciliation of credit card expenditure and reimbursements
- Providing administrative support across the team as required
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a team assistant / personal assistant. Experience within the property industry highly regarded
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Experience in developing PowerPoint presentations, experience with InDesign highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and reliable attitude and be a team player
About working for Frasers Property Industrial:
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
Our challenge is to create the best places for you and our customers to go ahead and make a better, bolder future. It’s a big task. But it reveals the significance of our role in shaping the future of cities, countries and global economies. It also challenges us to lead the evolution of industrial towards tomorrow. To get ahead of our competitors and provide the future focused, innovative and sustainable solutions our customers and planet are looking for. At Frasers Property Industrial, we Find a Place for the Future.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend