Job no: 499456
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, our multi-national experience spans Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
From creating and managing industrial and logistics facilities, to warehousing and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
Our Industrial Delivery line of business are currently seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to join the Delivery team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the Project Manager, the Contract Administrator will be responsible for the contractual, commercial, and financial management of commercial and industrial projects within the Frasers Property Industrial (FPI) Northern (NSW & QLD) Region portfolio.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring compliance with FPI HSE systems, and with principal contractor appointment and management procedures
- Ensuring HSE incidents are notified, managed, and closed-out in accordance with FPI’s procedures
- Assisting the Project Manager in the design process including accurate minute-taking and distributing minutes to relevant parties
- Ensuring design documentation is current and any Design Change Notification process is conducted in accordance with the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Alongside the Project Manager, review designs at IFC stage to ensure all variations from the design brief are identified
- Managing tendering and contract award processes
- Preparing scope of works, and ensuring all tenders, contracts and variations are managed in accordance with the QMS
- Managing legal agreements including leases, licences, and agreements for lease
- Preparing tenders, including procurement schedules, scope of works, contracts, variations, payments, and progress claims
- Preparing project reporting, project budgets, and managing processing of invoices
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Qualifications in a relevant discipline, or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience as a contract administrator; experience in Commercial and Industrial property developments is highly regarded
- Experience in project reporting (program, financial, risks and opportunities)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Well-developed strategic and commercial acumen
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Industrial:
Our challenge is to create the best places for you and our customers to go ahead and make a better, bolder future. It’s a big task. But it reveals the significance of our role in shaping the future of cities, countries and global economies. It also challenges us to lead the evolution of industrial towards tomorrow. To get ahead of our competitors and provide the future focused, innovative and sustainable solutions our customers and planet are looking for. At Frasers Property Industrial, we Find a Place for the Future.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend