Senior Manager Business Development - Southern Germany
Job no: 499460
Work type: Full time
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, our multi-national experience spans Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
From creating and managing industrial and logistics facilities, to warehousing and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
About the job
We are looking for a passionate Sr. Manager Business Development in Southern Germany. This role is responsible for growing the Division’s portfolio by sourcing, acquiring and developing new industrial properties in line with the strategic objectives in Southern Germany. Joining a high-performance business development team working collaboratively across the entire platform to achieve the required cultural and business objectives.
- Source and evaluate real estate opportunities and recommend investments for internal approval
- Deliver the successful implementation of real estate projects, including leading the multi-disciplinary inputs required
- Negotiate land and building acquisitions/disposals and transactions
- Communication and management with our construction (product delivery) and marketing department to to continually provide the best market competitive position and value sustainability
- Develop a thorough understanding of the design and construction aspects of our product and be able to relay those to our customers cohesively and tailored to their specific interests
- Sourcing: Building Network and positioning Frasers as industrial player in continental Europe
- Perform and oversee due diligence activities
- Prepare and present Investment Committee papers
Desired Skills and Experience
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Excellent knowledge of (industrial) real estate markets, definitions and dynamics
- Master of Science degree (MSc) in economics, finance, business administration or real estate
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in real estate, including sales experience and market know-how
- Relationship builder: Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent Analytical and negotiation skills
- Understanding of accounting principles and financial reporting; able to read and interpret financial reporting
- General understanding of financial capital markets
What do we offer?
We live and breathe our values and we are proud of the Culture we have built.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
A varied and challenging role in a fast growing, financial settled and dynamic real estate company with a modern workplace in the heart of Cologne
Cooperation and regular events with a highly motivated and international team in Germany and neighbouring countries
Subsidized Gym Program or Meal Allowance and free KVB Job Ticket
A permanent employment in Cologne with an annual salary in line with the market and benefits for professional and personal development
Flexible working hours, home office and attractive health services
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience! Interested? Please send your CV and motivation to Anne Groβ, Head of People & Culture Europe: email@example.com
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend