Legal Counsel - Germany
Job no: 499464
Work type: Full time
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, our multi-national experience spans Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
From creating and managing industrial and logistics facilities, to warehousing and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
Our legal team in the EU currently consists of 3 professionals in Munich, Germany and is currently seeking a legal counsel to join the team at our office in Cologne.
About the job
This role is responsible for providing legal support to the business. Central to this role is supporting the General Legal Counsel Europe in all relevant real estate law issues:.
- Legal support and advice to the European business units in all relevant legal questions with a focus on real estate law as well as company, contract and labour law as well as in the processing of financing agreements and corporate and group law issues
- Cross-departmental and cross-border collaboration with a multinational team
- Accompanying and taking over contract negotiations with business partners
- Coordination of external legal advisers and notaries within Europe
- Implementation of in-house training
- Participation in the definition of processes and organizational structures
Desired Skills and Experience
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Two completed legal state exams and 3-5 years of professional experience in the legal department of an international real estate company or in a law firm. Language proficiency: English: Excellent command of both verbal and written
- Knowledge of real estate law (in particular purchase / sale transactions - share and asset deals including the due diligence process, project developments as well as commercial tenancy law and construction contract law)
- Basic knowledge of corporate law (registration and deregistration of managing directors, obtaining board and / or shareholder resolutions, amendments to the articles of association, company formation, corporate housekeeping)
- General understanding of the processes and procedures in a multinational real estate company (compliance, data protection, corporate governance)
- Commercial understanding
What do we offer?
We live and breathe our values and we are proud of the Culture we have built.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work
- Flexible work options to balance your work, life and family responsibilities
- A permanent employment, located in Cologne
- Talent Development opportunities through training, mentoring and career development
- Subsidized Gym Program and Commuting Allowance.
- Fun and inclusive digital, and in-person events
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience! Interested? Please send your CV and motivation to Anne Groβ, HR Manager Europe: email@example.com
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend