Project Manager – Logistics & Industrial Developer
Job no: 499465
Work type: Full time
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, our multi-national experience spans Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
From creating and managing industrial and logistics facilities, to warehousing and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
Our Industrial line of business are currently seeking a Project Manager to join the team based in our St Kilda Road office. Reporting to the Construction Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for the design, tendering and management of a Principal Contractor to deliver large, premium logistics and industrial developments within a development context.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring compliance with FPI’s HSE system
- Ensuring compliance with risk management procedures, and implementation of a Project Management Plan
- Managing and reporting on the financial performance of projects, including cost budgets, tender evaluations, Revised Annual Forecasts, variations, cashflows, and forecasts
- Managing design and value management, including consultant engagement, design reviews, documentation approvals, and assisting in construction advice for new project bids
- Preparing and presenting project reports, project status to internal stakeholders, and project Lessons Learnt reviews
- Managing Customer contractual agreements, preparing and presenting reports to Customers, and building positive Customer relationships
- Managing Principal Contractors in liaison with the Construction Manager, including tendering, contract awards, programme, dispute resolution, preparing scope of works, and variations
- Ensuring the implementation of, and compliance with, the Quality Management System, including defect rectification and post-completion issues
- Managing the design and tender phase programmes, updating programmes to stakeholders, and identifying risks and opportunities
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Qualifications in construction management or project management
- Demonstrable experience in project management of multiple construction projects from inception to completion, including financial aspects
- Proficiency in project programming, contract management, and team leadership
- Deep understanding of design principles, NCC, Australian Standards, and an understanding of GreenStar and NABHERS
- Competency in MS Office, SAP or other financial management systems and Sharepoint is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with a strong customer focus and commercial acumen
About working for Frasers Property Industrial:
Our challenge is to create the best places for you and our customers to go ahead and make a better, bolder future. It’s a big task. But it reveals the significance of our role in shaping the future of cities, countries and global economies. It also challenges us to lead the evolution of industrial towards tomorrow. To get ahead of our competitors and provide the future focused, innovative and sustainable solutions our customers and planet are looking for. At Frasers Property Industrial, we Find a Place for the Future.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend