Development Manager - Industrial
Job no: 499466
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, our multi-national experience spans Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
From creating and managing industrial and logistics facilities, to warehousing and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
Our Industrial line of business are currently seeking an experienced Development Manager to join the team based in our Rhodes Office. Reporting to the General Manager, the Development Manager will be responsible for planning and administering the efficient and effective business development strategies that will assist the business unit in meeting key objectives. This includes sourcing new property deals and acquisitions, as well as converting existing FPI development pipeline to create value for balance sheet and partners.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Identify, source and convert on opportunities, structure and negotiate bids and transaction agreements across acquisitions and development
- Proactively build relationships with agents, customers, tenant representatives, consultants, and other intermediaries to capture opportunities
- Preparation of feasibility and financial analysis for development projects
- Manage and coordinate new business team including weekly workload and priority meetings
- Manage active enquiries and development opportunities via CRM/C4C system.
- In collaboration with FPI’s marketing team, develop and implement marketing strategies
- Assisting the GM to review and finalise RAF budgets and profit forecasting; be accountable for meeting development budgets
- Preparation of development strategies for current and future estates including target market, product identification and leasing strategies
- Drive outcomes across masterplan, design and planning approvals to maximise business margins and mitigate risk
- Preparation and consolidation of appropriate handover documentation and facilitation of project handovers to Delivery
- Work with senior management to promote, enhance and develop strong working relationships with internal and external partners and stakeholders
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Property / Land Economics, Commerce, Real Estate, Business / Law or related fields
- Extensive experience in leading and developing successful bid solutions, directing and executing transactions and commercial frameworks
- Contract and procurement skills
- Adept at decision-making, problem-solving, and influencing
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
About working for Frasers Property Industrial:
Our challenge is to create the best places for you and our customers to go ahead and make a better, bolder future. It’s a big task. But it reveals the significance of our role in shaping the future of cities, countries and global economies. It also challenges us to lead the evolution of industrial towards tomorrow. To get ahead of our competitors and provide the future focused, innovative and sustainable solutions our customers and planet are looking for. At Frasers Property Industrial, we Find a Place for the Future.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend