Senior Property Manager
Job no: 499488
Work type: Full time
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, our multi-national experience spans Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
From creating and managing industrial and logistics facilities, to warehousing and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
Our Asset and Property Management line of business is currently seeking an experienced Property Manager to join the team based in our St Kilda Road office. Reporting to the Asset Manager, the Property Manager will be responsible for providing property management for the Frasers Industrial and Commercial Trust (FLCT) and Frasers Property Industrial (FPI) portfolio.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with customers and within FLCT, FPI and Frasers Property Australia
- Providing timely professional advice to FLCT & FPI and resolve all customer concerns. Providing timely professional responses to resolve customer concerns.
- Supporting the Asset Management and Operations teams
- Preparing leases and correspondence, and entering data in the information management systems
- Updating and maintaining Insurance, Securities, and Bank Guarantee registers
- Attending construction site meetings, property management meetings, customer meetings, and inspections
- Liaising with consultants, leasing agents, valuers and insurers
- Preparing monthly reports, and strategic asset plans
- Coordinating maintenance requests
- Managing all financial procedures including monthly rent rolls, invoices, purchase orders, arrears management, income and expenditure budgets, etc
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Prior property management experience, preferably with industrial property
- Eligibility for, or qualified as, an Agents Representative in Victoria
- Current Drives Licence and a vehicle
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication, with strong numerical and reporting skills (experience with MRI, SAP or other accounting related software would be considered highly advantageous)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
About working for Frasers Property Industrial:
At Frasers Property Industrial, we ‘Find a Place for the Future’. Understanding the human side of property is our greatest asset and inspires our workplaces. We maintain an environment of equality where all staff members are supported in their efforts to achieve their full potential. We implement policies and work practices that encourage flexible work options to assist all staff to balance their work, life and family responsibilities, including our paid parental leave scheme and flexible work options.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend