Project Manager - Germany, Cologne
Job no: 499501
Work type: Full time
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, our multi-national experience spans Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
From creating and managing industrial and logistics facilities, to warehousing and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
About the job
For the further development of our customer's real estate business, we are looking for an experienced and technically skilled Project Manager (m / f / d) in Cologne in a permanent position.
- Responsibility for the successful planning and implementation of competitive construction projects within the logistics and light industrial segment in Germany
- Control of all technical project steps before and after the building application, i.e. from the project initiation (concept, preliminary calculation, building permission, selection of project partners and planning / control of construction services) through the project conception (usage concept, calculation, technical planning with regard to marketing) to handover to customers and internal property management.
- Close cooperation with colleagues from Business Development, Legal and Asset & Property Management
- Coordination of desired building certifications in cooperation with the Sustainability Manager
- Management of external partners, engineering offices, general contractors and other parties involved
- Conducting contract negotiations and concluding service contracts, architectural and engineering contracts, as well as preparation and accompanying the tender
- Coordination with the authorities as well as planning and implementation of appropriate deadlines
- Accompaniment of the technical due diligence and participation in the creation of project calculations, schedules and profitability calculations
- Support and management of property purchase contracts as well as the supervision of land register law processes (e.g. declaration of division, property association, etc.).
- Regular visits to the project locations during the construction phase as well as quality control on site
- Assistance with the purchase of existing properties as part of the technical due diligence
- Maintenance and further development of the project management reporting.
Desired Skills and Experience
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Completed university or technical university degree in architecture or civil engineering
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the project development of greenfield or brownfield projects at a construction or real estate company
- Well-founded specialist knowledge of technical guidelines & building standards as well as physical properties of building materials
- Relevant experience in controlling construction projects and passion for the coordination and cost calculation of projects and various stakeholders
- Very high affinity to logistics real estate, sustainability issues and a pronounced "green mindset" as well as innovative handling of future issues in the logistics industry
- Good knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Power Point and Excel and relevant software
- The ability to handle a diverse range of competing requests from the business at any time, whilst delivering high quality results
- Organizational talent with a pronounced hands-on mentality and team player attitude
- Very good negotiation and communication skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel within Germany depending on acquisition or project requirements (approx. 30-40%).
What do we offer?
We live and breathe our values and we are proud of the Culture we have built.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work
- A varied and challenging role in a fast growing, financial settled and dynamic real estate company with a modern workplace in the heart of Cologne
- Cooperation and regular events with a highly motivated and international team in Germany and neighbouring countries
- An permanent employment with an annual salary in line with the market plus bonus and company car and benefits for professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours, home office and attractive health services
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience! Interested? Please send your CV and motivation to Anne Groβ, HR Manager Europe: email@example.com
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Applications close: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend