Senior Project Manager - Germany, Cologne
Job no: 499501
Work type: Full time
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
Senior Project Manager - Germany, Cologne
Frasers Property Industrial Europe is part of a global, listed multi-asset-class real estate group that employs 7,000 people worldwide and manages over 16 billion euros in assets. The company is an investor, portfolio holder and developer of logistics and light industrial properties in Singapore, Australia, China and Southeast Asia as well as in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands.
The steadily growing real estate portfolio of our client in Europe currently consists mainly of logistics and light industrial properties as well as business parks and has a total area of 1.6 million m². The focus of the company is on high-quality, tailored developed properties that focus on sustainable future developments in the logistics market.
About the job
For the further development of our customer's real estate business, we are looking for an experienced and technically skilled Senior Project Manager (m / f / d) in Cologne in a permanent position.
- Responsibility for the successful planning and implementation of competitive construction projects within the logistics and light industrial segment in Germany
- Control of all technical project steps before and after the building application, i.e. from the project initiation (concept, preliminary calculation, building permission, selection of project partners and planning / control of construction services) through the project conception (usage concept, calculation, technical planning with regard to marketing) to handover to customers and internal property management.
- Close cooperation with colleagues from Business Development, Legal and Asset & Property Management
- Coordination of desired building certifications in cooperation with the Sustainability Manager
- Management of external partners, engineering offices, general contractors and other parties involved
- Conducting contract negotiations and concluding service contracts, architectural and engineering contracts, as well as preparation and accompanying the tender
- Coordination with the authorities as well as planning and implementation of appropriate deadlines
- Accompaniment of the technical due diligence and participation in the creation of project calculations, schedules and profitability calculations
- Support and management of property purchase contracts as well as the supervision of land register law processes (e.g. declaration of division, property association, etc.).
- Regular visits to the project locations during the construction phase as well as quality control on site
- Assistance with the purchase of existing properties as part of the technical due diligence
- Maintenance and further development of the project management reporting.
Desired Skills and Experience
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Completed university or technical university degree in architecture or civil engineering
- Several years of relevant professional experience in the project development of greenfield or brownfield projects at a construction or real estate company
- Well-founded specialist knowledge of technical guidelines & building standards as well as physical properties of building materials
- Relevant experience in controlling construction projects and passion for the coordination and cost calculation of projects and various stakeholders
- Very high affinity to logistics real estate, sustainability issues and a pronounced "green mindset" as well as innovative handling of future issues in the logistics industry
- Good knowledge of MS Office products such as Word, Power Point and Excel and relevant software
- The ability to handle a diverse range of competing requests from the business at any time, whilst delivering high quality results
- Organizational talent with a pronounced hands-on mentality and team player attitude
- Very good negotiation and communication skills in German and English
- Willingness to travel within Germany depending on acquisition or project requirements (approx. 30-40%).
What do we offer?
We live and breathe our values and we are proud of the Culture we have built. We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work
- A varied and challenging role in a fast growing, financial settled and dynamic real estate company with a modern workplace in the heart of Cologne
- Cooperation and regular events with a highly motivated and international team in Germany and neighbouring countries
- Subsidized Gym Program or Meal Allowance and free KVB Job Ticket
- A permanent employment in Cologne with an annual salary in line with the market and benefits for professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours, home office and attractive health services
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience! Interested? Please send your CV and motivation to Anne Groβ, Head of People & Culture Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: W. Europe Standard Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend