Financial Accountant - Property Developer
Job no: 499583
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI), Corporate
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, our multi-national experience spans Australia, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
From creating and managing industrial and logistics facilities, to warehousing and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
Our Finance team are currently seeking a Financial Accountant to join the team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the Financial Reporting Manager, the Financial Accountant is responsible for delivering monthly, quarterly, and yearly results to the Australian company and to our parent entity in Singapore.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Delivering daily financial accounting
- Assisting with month-end processes including reconciliations, journals, cashflow preparation, reporting, etc
- Supporting monitoring of financial controls across the Group
- Preparing financial statements for the Group and subsidiaries
- Assisting with internal audit requirements and external audit questions
- Ensuring compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures
- Providing commercial support by answering financial queries and building information for corporate consolidation
- Proactively drive process improvements including business systems, policies, and procedures in finance functions
- Participating in developing the Finance teams’ capabilities and driving innovation
- Working collaboratively and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A degree in business, economics, finance, or accounting
- Qualified in - or currently undertaking - CA or CPA qualifications
- Experience in financial reporting in the property development industry, or audit background in a Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm, is preferred.
- Strong skills in Excel; systems experience with SAP is advantageous
- Well developed written and verbal communications skills
- Adept at prioritising, managing time, and meeting deadlines
- Drive to develop your technical accounting skills to progress your career
About working for Frasers Property Industrial:
Our challenge is to create the best places for you and our customers to go ahead and make a better, bolder future. It’s a big task. But it reveals the significance of our role in shaping the future of cities, countries and global economies. It also challenges us to lead the evolution of industrial towards tomorrow. To get ahead of our competitors and provide the future focused, innovative and sustainable solutions our customers and planet are looking for. At Frasers Property Industrial, we Find a Place for the Future.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend