Frasers Property Industrial develops, owns and manages market-leading industrial, logistics and commercial properties across Australia and Europe.
We’re looking for people who want to learn, grow and lead in a workplace that holds no limits on their potential. We offer a positive, supportive environment – plus plenty of great benefits to help you continue growing both professionally and personally.
Our Industrial line of business are currently seeking an experienced Senior Development Manager to join the team based in our South Brisbane Office. Reporting to the General Manager, the Senior Development Manager will be responsible for planning and administering the efficient and effective business development strategies that will assist the business unit in meeting key objectives. This includes sourcing new property deals and acquisitions, as well as converting existing FPI development pipeline to create value for balance sheet and partners.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Identify, source and convert on opportunities, structure and negotiate bids and transaction agreements across acquisitions and development
- Proactively build relationships with agents, customers, tenant representatives, consultants, and other intermediaries to capture opportunities
- Preparation of feasibility and financial analysis for development projects
- Manage and coordinate new business team including weekly workload and priority meetings
- Manage active enquiries and development opportunities via CRM/C4C system
- In collaboration with FPI’s marketing team, develop and implement marketing strategies
- Assisting the GM to review and finalise RAF budgets and profit forecasting; be accountable for meeting development budgets
- Preparation of development strategies for current and future estates including target market, product identification and leasing strategies
- Drive outcomes across masterplan, design and planning approvals to maximise business margins and mitigate risk
- Preparation and consolidation of appropriate handover documentation and facilitation of project handovers to Delivery
- Work with senior management to promote, enhance and develop strong working relationships with internal and external partners and stakeholders
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Property / Land Economics, Commerce, Real Estate, Business / Law or related fields
- Extensive experience in leading and developing successful bid solutions, directing and executing transactions and commercial frameworks
- Contract and procurement skills
- Adept at decision-making, problem-solving, and influencing
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
Taking on the future, together:
We first began developing property in 1924. Today, we’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, which operates across five asset classes – residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics, as well as hospitality.
The Frasers Property Industrial team brings energy, innovation and opportunity to everything we do. The long-lasting relationships we share with customers and each other are based on trust and integrity – and the understanding that we’re all committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We’re focused on realising ambitious goals, but know that time spent being social, creative and active always brings out the best in our people and company.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
We provide a range of financial incentives to help our people make the most of their work and life alike. These include professional membership and study reimbursements to continue growing their careers and their minds, along with discounted accommodation through our global hospitality network, plus paid study and parental partner leave.
The physical, mental and personal wellbeing of our team is vital – and we do everything we can to support everyone feeling their best. Mental health awareness training is readily available, along with other initiatives to motivate and maintain healthier bodies, minds and workplaces.
We also champion an inclusive workplace culture, where everyone is free to share their opinions and seize the same opportunities. To support a culture that supports, empowers and inspires all people, we encourage flexible working practices for all roles – and offer company-sponsored and personal volunteering events to give back as well.
If you’re ready to advance your career with a business that’s taking great strides towards the future, then we’re ready to hear from you.