Job no: 499617
Work type: Full time
Categories: Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust (FLCT)
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, for decades Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust (“FLCT”) is a Singapore-listed real estate investment trust listed on the SGX-ST, with a portfolio currently comprising 103 industrial and commercial properties, worth approximately S$7.3 billion, diversified across five major developed markets – Australia, Germany, Singapore, the United Kingdom and the Netherlands. FLCT’s investment strategy is to invest globally in a diversified portfolio of logistics, industrial, commercial and business park assets. FLCT is sponsored by Frasers Property Limited.
Managing industrial and logistics warehouses and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
Our Finance team are currently seeking an Accountant to join the team based in our St Kilda Road office. This role is responsible for financial accounting and reporting to support our Finance team across the portfolio of assets.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Monthly closing and review of property accounts of the subsidiaries of REIT
- Coordination and management of day to day operational accounting in collaboration with the Property Manager
- Preparation of monthly consolidation of sub-group consolidation and monthly management reports
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts along with variance analysis for performance
- Assisting with preparation or review of tax computations / returns and BAS returns for the properties
- Provision of inputs and review transfer pricing reports
- Monitoring of cash flow requirements
- Assisting with preparation of annual financial statements
- Review minutes and assist with review of resolutions for repatriation of income from properties
- Working collaboratively and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- A degree in accounting or equivalent
- Experience in audit background in a Big 4 Chartered Accountancy firm, is preferred
- Strong skills in Excel; systems experience with SAP and COGNOS is advantageous
- Well developed written and verbal communications skills with strong analytical skills
- Adept at prioritising, managing time, and meeting deadlines
About working for Frasers Property Industrial:
Our challenge is to create the best places for you and our customers to go ahead and make a better, bolder future. It’s a big task. But it reveals the significance of our role in shaping the future of cities, countries and global economies. It also challenges us to lead the evolution of industrial towards tomorrow. To get ahead of our competitors and provide the future focused, innovative and sustainable solutions our customers and planet are looking for. At Frasers Property Industrial, we Find a Place for the Future.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend