Frasers Property Industrial develops, owns and manages market-leading industrial, logistics and commercial properties across Australia and Europe.
We’re looking for people who want to learn, grow and lead in a workplace that holds no limits on their potential. We offer a positive, supportive environment – plus plenty of great benefits to help you continue growing both professionally and personally.
Our Australian marketing team are currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the team in our St Kilda office. Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating marketing activities across our new developments, existing assets and general marketing initiatives across Australia.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Supporting the National Marketing Manager in establishing project marketing objectives, developing and executing campaigns, as well as communication programs, timelines and deliverables
- Developing and implementing strategic and innovative marketing campaigns to drive successful outcomes
- Providing regular reporting and analysis to identify opportunities and gaps to continually improve activity
- Coordinating marketing activity of projects in digital capacity, reviewing and updating online content of existing projects and coordinating digital marketing activity including websites, EDM’s and social media
- Acting as a brand ambassador – ensure Frasers Property Industrial’s expertise, values and customer focus are accurately reflected across all marketing material
- Project research and competitor analysis, including a regular review of market conditions and measurement of lead volumes and conversions
- Management of project budgets in SAP, as well as project plans
- Liaising with external agencies and internal marketing team to identify potential media opportunities for projects
- Coordinating surveys, events and customer experience initiatives
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Qualifications in marketing, advertising, communications or relevant discipline
- Demonstrated experience within marketing, ideally within property development, real estate or other relevant vertical
- Events, website content management, social media and/ or EDM skills highly regarded
- Project and stakeholder management
- High degree of computer literacy with understanding of Photoshop or InDesign advantageous
- Proactive and driven team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
Taking on the future, together:
We first began developing property in 1924. Today, we’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, which operates across five asset classes – residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics, as well as hospitality.
The Frasers Property Industrial team brings energy, innovation and opportunity to everything we do. The long-lasting relationships we share with customers and each other are based on trust and integrity – and the understanding that we’re all committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We’re focused on realising ambitious goals, but know that time spent being social, creative and active always brings out the best in our people and company.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
We provide a range of financial incentives to help our people make the most of their work and life alike. These include professional membership and study reimbursements to continue growing their careers and their minds, along with discounted accommodation through our global hospitality network, plus paid study and parental partner leave.
The physical, mental and personal wellbeing of our team is vital – and we do everything we can to support everyone feeling their best. Mental health awareness training is readily available, along with other initiatives to motivate and maintain healthier bodies, minds and workplaces.
We also champion an inclusive workplace culture, where everyone is free to share their opinions and seize the same opportunities. To support a culture that supports, empowers and inspires all people, we encourage flexible working practices for all roles – and offer company-sponsored and personal volunteering events to give back as well.
If you’re ready to advance your career with a business that’s taking great strides towards the future, then we’re ready to hear from you.