Job no: 499636
Work type: Full time
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
INTERNSHIP PEOPLE & CULTURE, AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
For decades, Frasers Property Industrial has built a powerful reputation as a market leader in the industrial, logistics and commercial property sectors. Working with customers and partners, our proven experience and rigorous expertise has delivered industry-leading solutions covering millions of square metres of premium space.
A dedicated business unit of the global Frasers Property brand, our multi-national experience spans Australia, Singapore, Germany, the Netherlands and Austria.
From creating and managing industrial and logistics facilities, to warehousing and commercial offices, our focus is on helping our customers grow in the smartest and most sustainable ways. Our culture and our success are built on applying the insights, ideas and innovation designed to lead the world to a more rewarding future.
About the job
Are you passionate about HR / People & Culture and looking to start your career in a dynamic global environment? Want to support employees across our European offices? Then we are looking for you!
As a People & Culture Intern, you will have the chance to gain hands-on experience. From onboarding to offboarding and everything in between. Your responsibilities:
- Recruitment: creating and posting job openings on diverse recruitment channels, reviewing resumes and participating in interviews
- Onboarding: Organise a smooth onboarding for our new joiners; coordinate our ‘Welcome Week’, support that the right equipment is set up
- Training & Development: Support HR Business Partner with Training & Development needs and organization of training activities
- Team Support: Support with administrative, employment related topics for the entire employment lifecycle; Gain knowledge around the basics of HR and Dutch & German Labour Law
- Support the Office Manager with organisation of our monthly Team Lunch & After Work Drinks.
- Collaborate with the European People & Culture Team and own an “improvement project” to ensure all activities from the P+C agenda are managed efficiently and accurately.
Desired Skills and Experience
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Currently studying for a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Human Resources or a similar field
- Well-organised with strong passion for People & Culture, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent team player, who enjoys working in an a fast-paced, international environment
- Proactive behaviour, proven organisational skills and ability to multitask
- Language proficiency
English: Excellent command of both verbal and written
German language skills are advantageous
- Available 32-40 hours for a minimum period of 5 months per September/October 2022.
What do we offer?
We live and breathe our values and we are proud of the Culture we have built. We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- A varied and challenging role in a fast growing, financial settled and dynamic real estate company with a modern workplace, located at the Zuid-as
- Cooperation and regular events with a highly motivated and international team in Netherlands and neighbouring countries
- An attractive remuneration in line with the market incl. laptop
- Health benefits; Online Yoga, Monthly Team Lunches, Daily Fresh Fruit
- Our colleagues will intensively guide you and will provide you with daily support and feedback
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience! Interested? Please send your CV and motivation to Maxime Eltringham, Business Partner People & Culture: email@example.com
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend