Frasers Property Industrial develops, owns and manages market-leading industrial, logistics and commercial properties across Australia and Europe.
We’re looking for people who want to learn, grow and lead in a workplace that holds no limits on their potential. We offer a positive, supportive environment – plus plenty of great benefits to help you continue growing both professionally and personally.
Our Sustainability line of business are currently seeking a Sustainability Advisor to join the team based in our Rhodes office. Reporting to the National Sustainability Manager, the Sustainability Advisor will be responsible for coordination and implementation of the Sustainability Strategy nationally for commercial and industrial projects in development or under construction, and for assets under management.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Providing technical support and guidance to the development, operations and asset management teams
- Contributing to development of sustainability tools, processes and management plans for the Business Process Manual
- Assisting with evaluating, benchmarking and reporting of projects against metrics such Green Star, GRESB, TCFD etc.
- Updating GHG emissions and energy use against net zero carbon targets
- Preparing case studies for dissemination of knowledge and learning
- Contributing to the development and implementation of the Corporate Sustainability Strategy
- Developing and delivering sustainability training sessions to FPI staff
- Reviewing consultant tenders and advising on engagement
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications such as engineering, finance, etc.
- Green Star Accredited Professional, NABERS or similar qualifications are desirable
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role with a consultancy or developer is ideal
- Proficiency in quantitative analysis, data management/assurance/validation, and sustainability reporting
- Experience in preparing sustainability strategies, business cases and feasibility studies
- Exposure to commercial real estate and/or property management and operations
- Strong skills in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Taking on the future, together:
We first began developing property in 1924. Today, we’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, which operates across five asset classes – residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics, as well as hospitality.
The Frasers Property Industrial team brings energy, innovation and opportunity to everything we do. The long-lasting relationships we share with customers and each other are based on trust and integrity – and the understanding that we’re all committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We’re focused on realising ambitious goals, but know that time spent being social, creative and active always brings out the best in our people and company.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
We provide a range of financial incentives to help our people make the most of their work and life alike. These include professional membership and study reimbursements to continue growing their careers and their minds, along with discounted accommodation through our global hospitality network, plus paid study and parental partner leave.
The physical, mental and personal well-being of our team is vital – and we do everything we can to support everyone feeling their best. Mental health awareness training is readily available, along with other initiatives to motivate and maintain healthier bodies, minds and workplaces.
We also champion an inclusive workplace culture, where everyone is free to share their opinions and seize the same opportunities. To support a culture that supports, empowers and inspires all people, we encourage flexible working practices for all roles – and offer company-sponsored and personal volunteering events to give back as well.
If you’re ready to advance your career with a business that’s taking great strides towards the future, then we’re ready to hear from you.