Frasers Property Industrial develops, owns and manages market-leading industrial, logistics and commercial properties across Australia and Europe.
We’re looking for people who want to learn, grow and lead in a workplace that holds no limits on their potential. We offer a positive, supportive environment – plus plenty of great benefits to help you continue growing both professionally and personally.
Our Industrial team are currently seeking an experienced PA / Team Assistant to join the team based in our St Kilda Road Office. Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for providing PA support to 2 General Managers and overflow administrative support across the new business team in VIC.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Diary management; email management and handling of correspondence
- Coordination of meetings including preparation and distribution of agendas and minutes
- Preparation of client submissions, documents and presentations using PowerPoint and Indesign
- International and domestic travel arrangements
- Event planning and coordination including conferences, client events and team events
- Management of expense claims, reconciliation of credit card expenditure and reimbursements; processing of invoices using SAP
- Providing administrative support across the team as required
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience as a team assistant / personal assistant within a corporate environment. Experience within the property industry highly regarded but not essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Experience in developing PowerPoint presentations, experience with InDesign essential
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and reliable attitude and be a team player
Taking on the future, together:
We first began developing property in 1924. Today, we’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, which operates across five asset classes – residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics, as well as hospitality.
The Frasers Property Industrial team brings energy, innovation and opportunity to everything we do. The long-lasting relationships we share with customers and each other are based on trust and integrity – and the understanding that we’re all committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We’re focused on realising ambitious goals, but know that time spent being social, creative and active always brings out the best in our people and company.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
We provide a range of financial incentives to help our people make the most of their work and life alike. These include professional membership and study reimbursements to continue growing their careers and their minds, along with discounted accommodation through our global hospitality network, plus paid study and parental partner leave.
The physical, mental and personal wellbeing of our team is vital – and we do everything we can to support everyone feeling their best. Mental health awareness training is readily available, along with other initiatives to motivate and maintain healthier bodies, minds and workplaces.
We also champion an inclusive workplace culture, where everyone is free to share their opinions and seize the same opportunities. To support a culture that supports, empowers and inspires all people, we encourage flexible working practices for all roles – and offer company-sponsored and personal volunteering events to give back as well.
If you’re ready to advance your career with a business that’s taking great strides towards the future, then we’re ready to hear from you.