SSC Associate - Accounts Payable
Job no: 499677
Work type: Full time
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
SSC ASSOCIATE – ACCOUNTS PAYABLE, AMSTERDAM, NETHERLANDS
Frasers Property Industrial Europe is part of a global, listed multi-asset-class real estate group that employs 7,000 people worldwide and manages over 16 billion euros in assets. The company is an investor, portfolio holder and developer of logistics and light industrial properties in Singapore, Australia, China and Southeast Asia as well as in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands.
The steadily growing real estate portfolio of our client in Europe currently consists mainly of logistics and light industrial properties as well as business parks and has a total area of 1.6 million m². The focus of the company is on high-quality, tailored developed properties that focus on sustainable future developments in the logistics market.
About the job
We are looking for a passionate SSC Associate – Accounts Payable. You will be responsible for all aspects of ensuring timely invoice processing and weekly payment runs. In addition, from time to time you will support the AP Team Lead or SSC Manager on a variety of projects relating best-practice process improvements and maintenance of master data in the systems. You should be someone who is customer-centric, equipped with excellent verbal and written communication, strong AP knowledge and have experience in working with an ERP system and in a SSC environment.
- Accountability for AP operations and demonstrating excellent customer service and support to the business.
- Develop strong relationships with internal and external business partners , establishing yourself as point contact for all day-to-day matters.
- Prepare complete & accurate monthly AP reconciliations, with an emphasis on taking preventing measures, so that payables don’t exceed their due date.
- Ensure invoice workflows comply with company policies and procedures and VAT is correctly inputted. Pro-actively seek remediation when necessary.
- Ensure all employee claims are correctly received and processed in accordance with established policies.
- Manage the SSC team inbox, ensuring emails are handled with good etiquette, correctly and in a timely manner. Contribute towards best-practices and a customer-centric “mindset” for handling requests and queries from business partners
- Work closely with other SSC team members for providing support and back-up.
- Support AP Team Lead and SSC Manager with internal and external audits, by preparing relevant documentation is in advance and co-ordinate prompt responses to any issues raised in relation to AP.
- Support the corporate team on various projects relating to continuous improvements to processes and systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Strong knowledge of AP operations and processes. Book-keeping knowledge and prior real estate experience a bonus.
- Excellent command of English, both verbal and written. Proficient level of German and Dutch language is a bonus.
- IT literate, ideally having worked with a large ERP system previously (Oracle, Sage, SAP). Strong excel skills. Yardi experience a bonus.
- Strong communication skills with experience in handling queries and disputes in a service environment.
- Strong Excel skills (e.g. Marcos, pivot tables) and knowledge of real estate accounting systems. Yardi experience a bonus.
- Knowledge of Audit requirements within Corporate companies
- Team player that can also challenge the status quo.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and to strict deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- At least 5+ years of experience working within a large SSC department sector (AP/AR/Intercompany)at Corporate companies
- Experience in Real Estate sector is a must.
What do we offer?
We live and breathe our values and we are proud of the Culture we have built. We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work.
- A varied and challenging role in a fast growing, financial settled and dynamic real estate company with a modern workplace, located at the Zuid-as
- Cooperation and regular events with a highly motivated and international team in Netherlands and neighbouring countries
- Subsidized Gym Program or Meal Allowance, Collective Health Insurance, Pension Plan and Commuting Allowance
- An employment with an annual salary incl. holiday allowance in line with the market and benefits for professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours, home office and attractive health services
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience! Interested? Please send your CV and motivation to Maxime Eltringham, Business Partner People & Culture: email@example.com
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend