Job no: 499707
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
Frasers Property Industrial develops, owns and manages market-leading industrial, logistics and commercial properties across Australia and Europe.
We’re looking for people who want to learn, grow and lead in a workplace that holds no limits on their potential. We offer a positive, supportive environment – plus plenty of great benefits to help you continue growing both professionally and personally.
Our Operational Management team within our Industrial line of business are currently seeking experienced Facility Coordinators to join the team based in our St Kilda Road, Rhodes and Brisbane Offices. Reporting to the National Operations Manager, the Facilities Coordinators will be responsible for providing a wide range of administrative and systems support to the Operational Management team.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Management and administration of Maintenance Management System including assigning of vendors and work requests, closure of tickets with evidenced completion of work and ensuring reports and certifications are submitted
- Monitoring and reporting of open work requests and providing commentary on open tickets
- Assisting the Operations Managers with creation of Emergency PO’s for work requests
- Set up of new vendors, loading of new contracts and updating of maintenance plans
- New property set up, customer change overs, customer support and troubleshooting
- Running time and attendance reports to validate Vendor’s attendance, manage any claims for ad hoc expenditure where estimates are exceeded
- Assisting Operations Manager with sourcing site plans for customers
- Ensuring reports and certifications are submitted
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience within operations, facilities management, office management or Services Coordination.
- Experience within property industry highly regarded but not essential
- Experience in management of schedules and timelines, strong coordination skills
- Internal and external stakeholder management skills, ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Competency with Microsoft Office suite
- Proactive attitude with a desire to contribute to a positive team culture
About Frasers Property in Australia:
International in scale but local at heart, Frasers Property values diversity and believes that together, we’re better. Ours is a culturally safe, inclusive, open-minded workplace where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We employ over 500 people nationally, we’re recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency, and we’re a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
Frasers Property Australia is an Australian division of Frasers Property Limited, a multi-national real estate company with operations in 70 cities across 20 countries.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend