Assistant Business Development, Germany, Cologne
Job no: 499720
Work type: Full time
Categories: Frasers Property Industrial (FPI)
ASSISTANT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, GERMANY, COLOGNE
Frasers Property Industrial Europe is part of a global, listed multi-asset-class real estate group that employs 7,000 people worldwide and manages over 16 billion euros in assets. The company is an investor, portfolio holder and developer of logistics and light industrial properties in Singapore, Australia, China and Southeast Asia as well as in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands.
The steadily growing real estate portfolio of our client in Europe currently consists mainly of logistics and light industrial properties as well as business parks and has a total area of 1.6 million m². The focus of the company is on high-quality, tailored developed properties that focus on sustainable future developments in the logistics market.
About the job
We are looking for a passionate Assistant Business Development who will support the Business Development team in Germany. As Assistant Business Development you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate, oversee and manage all local administrative processes and procedures related to Business Development
- Support the German based Business Development team in project work, supplier search, coordination of appointments, independent clarification of facts
- Check Invoices for accuracy and process for payment on time
- Document, archive and maintain accurate records and contracts related to the projects
- Attend team meetings, create meeting minutes; register and follow up To Do’s and/or internal agreements
- Organize travel, accommodation arrangements and car hire in a well-organized, efficient and cost-effective way for the Team, as well as implementation of the private travel expense accounting and credit card accounting for the team in Germany
- Scheduling, coordination and monitoring of appointments for the Business Development team
- Prepare internal or external presentations for the BD-Team
- Collaborate closely with the Marketing team to execute, organize, and plan various activities like client meetings or on-site visits
- Give input to and assist marketing team for website, press releases, print materials for advertisements, branding initiatives, on site events, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Basic knowledge of Real Estate Management processes or equivalent
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration, a tertiary degree or higher
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role in an international environment
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and accuracy as well as flexibility and creativity
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, re-prioritise accordingly
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software and proficient with using current Microsoft Office Suites
- Language proficiency for both verbal and written communication:
- German: Native
- English: Excellent
What do we offer?
We live and breathe our values and we are proud of the Culture we have built.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in and out of work:
- A varied and challenging role in a fast growing, financial settled and dynamic real estate company with a modern workplace in the heart of Cologne
- Cooperation and regular events with a highly motivated and international team in Germany and neighbouring countries
- Subsidized Gym Program or Meal Allowance and free KVB Job Ticket
- A permanent employment in Cologne with an annual salary in line with the market, a company car and benefits for professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours, home office and attractive health services.
We strongly encourage you to apply if you’re interested: we'd love to know how you can amplify our team with your unique experience! Interested? Please send your CV and motivation to Anne Groβ, Head of People & Culture Europe: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertised: W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: W. Europe Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend