- St Kilda Road 3004 office location. Parking provided, WFH/hybrid & flexibility
- Industrial, logistics and commercial portfolio
- Join a market leading property developer
Our Delivery line of business are currently seeking an experienced Construction Manager to join the team based in our St Kilda Road 3004 office. Reporting to the General Manager - Construction, the Construction Manager will be responsible for the operation of the Frasers Property Industrial (FPI) construction department in Victoria.
The role will deliver industrial and commercial developments including built-form and infrastructure projects. The Construction Manger will oversee design, management and planning, and will be responsible for organising and controlling the delivery process.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Managing all construction activity within Victoria to achieve maximum performance
- Managing all staff in the department
- Working in conjunction with the National Commercial Manager, Quality Manager and Sustainability Managers
- Maintaining adherence to WHS Legislation, and with FPI policies and procedures
- Ensuring compliance with all Building Acts, Regulations, Standards, etc
- Implementing the design development and value management processes
- Supporting the New Business team with input to and advice on cost planning, design, legal and planning issues
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with all key internal and external stakeholders
- Providing excellent customer service to tenants (customers) and end owners (landlords)
- Managing financial and risk reporting across all projects
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Construction Management, Engineering or related fields
- Current registration as a Commercial Builder (Unlimited) in Victoria is preferable
- Demonstrated experience in construction management or project management
- Ideally, experience in commercial and/or industrial and logistics developments
- Deep knowledge of NCC/Building Code Australia, Council/Authorities requirements; Australian Standards etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Project, and Excel
- Excellent skills in stakeholder management, time management, problem-solving and leadership
Taking on the future, together
Frasers Property Industrial develops, owns and manages market-leading industrial, logistics and commercial properties across Australia and Europe.
We’re looking for people who want to learn, grow and lead in a workplace that holds no limits on their potential. We offer a positive, supportive environment – plus plenty of great benefits to help you continue growing both professionally and personally.
We first began developing property in 1924. Today, we’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, which operates across five asset classes – residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics, as well as hospitality.
The Frasers Property Industrial team brings energy, innovation and opportunity to everything we do. The long-lasting relationships we share with customers and each other are based on trust and integrity – and the understanding that we’re all committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We’re focused on realising ambitious goals, but know that time spent being social, creative and active always brings out the best in our people and company.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
We provide a range of financial incentives to help our people make the most of their work and life alike. These include professional membership and study reimbursements to continue growing their careers and their minds, along with discounted accommodation through our global hospitality network, plus paid study and parental partner leave.
The physical, mental and personal wellbeing of our team is vital – and we do everything we can to support everyone feeling their best. Mental health awareness training is readily available, along with other initiatives to motivate and maintain healthier bodies, minds and workplaces.
We also champion an inclusive workplace culture, where everyone is free to share their opinions and seize the same opportunities. To support a culture that supports, empowers and inspires all people, we encourage flexible working practices for all roles – and offer company-sponsored and personal volunteering events to give back as well.
If you’re ready to advance your career with a business that’s taking great strides towards the future, then we’re ready to hear from you.