Frasers Property Industrial develops, owns and manages market-leading industrial, logistics and commercial properties across Australia and Europe.
Our open-door culture welcomes individuals eager to learn, advance, and lead. Experience a positive and supportive work environment, paired with opportunities for growth and a wealth of benefits to support your personal and professional journey.
Join our dynamic Industrial team as a Property Coordinator in our St Kilda Road office. Reporting to the National Property Manager, you'll be the go-to support for the national property team and the operations teams of Frasers Industrial and Commercial Trust, while helping drive success in the Industrial portfolio.
This position offers the flexibility of a hybrid work environment with a mix of work from home and office based activity with free onsite parking.
As the successful applicant, this role will see your responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining working relationships with our customers, and the business units of FPI, FLCT and FPA
- Be the customer portal point of contact for queries
- Assisting in system enhancements, testing/training, and documenting new processes and procedures
- Providing property management administration support including coordinating national portfolio requests, updating records, budgets, attending meetings and preparing monthly reports
- Assist with lease administration including leases, securities, insurances, etc.
- Assist with the procurement documentation process including purchase orders and invoices
- Coordinating the set-up of new assets and customers
- Assisting in preparing customer correspondence
- Collaborate with the sustainability team on data gathering
As the ideal applicant you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience within an administrative support role, with property experience highly regarded
- Eligibility to work as an Agents Representative in VIC desirable but not essential
- Posses a car and driver’s licence and ability to pass a Police Check
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite essential, working knowledge of SAP, C4C or similar software desirable
- Capability in time management, sound attention to detail, and maintaining accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Taking on the future, together:
We first began developing property in 1924. Today, we’re part of the global Frasers Property Group, which operates across five asset classes – residential, retail, commercial & business parks, industrial & logistics, as well as hospitality.
The Frasers Property Industrial team brings energy, innovation and opportunity to everything we do. The long-lasting relationships we share with customers and each other are based on trust and integrity – and the understanding that we’re all committed to achieving excellence in everything we do. We’re focused on realising ambitious goals, but know that time spent being social, creative and active always brings out the best in our people and company.
Our workplace is culturally safe, inclusive and open-minded, where everyone is empowered to be their best, challenged to grow and develop, and rewarded for their achievements. We are recognised as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Australian Government’s Workplace Gender Equality Agency and are a White Ribbon Accredited workplace.
We provide a range of financial incentives to help our people make the most of their work and life alike. These include professional membership and study reimbursements to continue growing their careers and their minds, along with discounted accommodation through our global hospitality network, plus paid study and parental partner leave.
The physical, mental and personal wellbeing of our team is vital – and we do everything we can to support everyone feeling their best. Mental health awareness training is readily available, along with other initiatives to motivate and maintain healthier bodies, minds and workplaces.
We also champion an inclusive workplace culture, where everyone is free to share their opinions and seize the same opportunities. To support a culture that supports, empowers and inspires all people, we encourage flexible working practices for all roles – and offer company-sponsored and personal volunteering events to give back as well.
If you’re ready to advance your career with a business that’s taking great strides towards the future, then we’re ready to hear from you.